Tuesday 17 January 2012

YOUR THINKING. YOUR CHOICE.

What do you feel compelled to say about the issue?

After researching this issue I have learned a couple things as well as questions that I have not found the answer too. It surprises me how many people are uneducated about HIV/AIDS and how little recourses there is in developing countries. Although there is many organizations involving HIV/AIDS there is still very little information being sent in developing countries. A question I had throughout this topic was why is Africa the most populated people who have HIV/AIDS than any other developing country? I have asked this question myself and I belive that the reason why Africa has so many people suffering from HIV/AIDS is because of the lack of education, the unsanitay water, and the disesases and other infections being spreaded around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment